Pages

New Release: "Just Be" & A Winner!

 Hello Everyone, The first Friday of the month is here and with it my first new 
release, I made this kit inspired on me because i consider myself as a Unique, 
Strong & Humble person and because i just want  to be me, I really love
 how everything looks and also it's perfect to describe any woman who need to be 
herself, I hope you guys like it, I had so much working on this. 

You will be able to buy this kit in my Scrappy Bee store with a 50% off
 Today, Saturday & Sunday (February 6th - 8th), Enjoy!

"Just Be"
• • •



• • •

& Finally the moment we all have been waiting for...
 it's time to announce the winner.. 
& the winner of my facebook game is:



Congratulations Sandy Hoff!!
 Don't forget to send me a message on facebook or an e-mail to
creationsbysamanthan@gmail.com

to claim your prize, & also Thank you so much who took the time to play, 
& stay tuned for more games!!



No comments:

Post a Comment