Pages

New Release: "Me + You" & A Winner!

Good Morning Everyone.. It's Friday and i am releasing a new kit today, 
this kit is inspired and perfect for Valentine's Day, and to scrap all the cute 
and lovely moments of tomorrow, I made a little combination of pink and red 
along with a few other colors, Hope you guys have fun creating with this lovely kit.

You will be able to buy this kit in my Scrappy Bee store for $1.00 Today.
Saturday, Sunday & Monday as well as my other kits (February 13th - 16th), Enjoy!

"Me + You"
• • •


• • •
The moment you guys have been waiting for has come..
 it's time to announce the winner.. & the lucky winner of my newest release
 "Me+You" kit is:


Congratulations Kimber Marie!!
 Don't forget to send me a message on facebook or an e-mail to
creationsbysamanthan@gmail.com

to claim your prize, & also Thank you so much who took the time to play, 
& stay tuned for more games!!


No comments:

Post a Comment