Pages

New Release: "Nothing But Love" & A Winner!

 Happy Wednesday everyone, Today I'm releasing this kit which i think it's more
than Beautiful, Definitely Love is still in the air ♥ I love the combination of colors,
Another kit inspired on love, love is everywhere in my house, i breathe love!
Hope you guys enjoy this kit as much i enjoyed creating it for you all.

You will be able to buy this beautiful kit in my Scrappy Bee store for the
 price of $1.00 Today: February 25th - February 28th, Enjoy!

"Nothing But Love"
• • •


• • •
The moment you guys have been waiting for has come..
it's time to announce the winner.. & the lucky winner of my newest release
"Nothing But Love" is:



Congratulations Gayle Brinkley!
Don't forget to send me a message on facebook or an e-mail to:
creationsbysamanthan@gmail.com

to claim your prize, Also Thank you everyone for taking the time to play..
Stay tuned for more games!!






No comments:

Post a Comment