Pages

New Release: "Beauty Within" & A Winner!


Hello Everyone! I hope you all have plans for a fabulous weekend!!
I have a new kit for you this weekend and I hope you enjoy it.
Do you think Beauty Comes From Within? I sure do,
and that's the name of my newest release, This Beauty Within kit features:
63 Gorgeous Elements & 20 Variable Papers.. Since the moment i saw this color
palette i knew what i wanted to transmit with it and here it is a beaty-ful kit.. enjoy!

Your best deal is to pick up this Beauty Within kit with a 30% Off
from Friday: March 27th til March 30th, Enjoy!!



• • •
The moment you guys have been waiting for is here, It's time to announce the
lucky winner of Beauty Within is: 



Congratulations: Sherry!
Don't forget to send me an e-mail to:
creationsbysamanthan@gmail.com
to claim your prize, and a big Thank You to everyone who played! 

Stay tuned for the next facebook game!

• • •

Here's the layout I created using "Beauty Within



These beautiful layouts were created by my Ct Girls.





No comments:

Post a Comment