Pages

New Release: "Lucky Day" & A Winner!

Happy Friday!! I love weekends for two things, #1 its because is release day and i 
get to congratulate a winner & #2 is because i love spending time with my family 
during those days.. Well back to work, Today I'm releasing this lovely kit which 
I named "Lucky Day" I named it like that because St. Patrick's Day is around the 
corner and because I think we're all lucky to have another day of life as well as 
someone we love by our side. I'm so lucky to have 3 lovely kids & an amazing man.
are you having a lucky day?

You will be able to find this kit in my Scrappy Bee store with 30% Off 
Today: March 13th - March 17th, 2015.
• • •


• • •

The moment you guys have been waiting for has come.
It's time to announce the winner.. and the lucky winner of my newest release
"Lucky Day" is:



Congratulations Melissa McMillan!
Don't forget to send me a message or an e-mail to:
creationsbysamanthan@gmail.com
to claim your prize, and a big Thank You to everyone who played!!
Stay tuned for the next facebook game.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment