Pages

New Release: "Hoppy Easter" & Winner!

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone, This month is going to be a busy one, I have few sales
going on in my Scrappy Bee store, Hope you have the time to stop by..

Well back to business I'm super excited to be releasing this beautiful kit inspired on
Easter, because i love Easter and because i know my kids enjoy a nice Easter Sunday
with the family, This kit is perfect to scrap all the pictures taken that special day..

Somehow I always involved my kids in my designs by showing them what i'm creating and they gave me really good ideas too, This kit is gorgeous, and it sure represents a Hoppy Easter.. I'm sure you will find it useful to scrap something pretty!

You will be able to find this lovely kit in my Scrappy Bee store with a 50% OFF
from April 3rd to April 30th.



• • •
Layout created by me, using my nephew Josep's picture ♥


• • •
These beautiful layouts were created by my CT Girls..



• • •

The moment you guys have been waiting for is here, It's time to announce the
lucky winner of Hoppy Easter.. 
& the winner is:


Congratulations: Patty Rm!!
Don't forget to send me an e-mail to:
creationsbysamanthan@gmail.com
to claim your prize, and a big Thank You to everyone who played! 

Stay tuned for the next facebook game!




No comments:

Post a Comment