Pages

› New Release: "Brother & Sister Love" & Winner!

Hello Everyone, and Happy Monday as well..
Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.. Today I'm here with two new releases...
they both complement each other as siblings, My first release is called:"Brother Love"
and it features: 61 Elements & 22 Papers Created at 300 dpi. This Kit is so cute and 
perfect to scrap those beautiful moments between brothers, step brother or sister.. 

★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★
My second release is "Sister Love" which features: 57 Elements & 22 Papers Created at 300 dpi.. 
and its also perfect to scrap those bonding time moments, I personally love seeing my 
daughters bonding, They melt my heart every time I see them hug or act all sisterly.. 
★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★
Brother & Sister Love are now available in My With Love Studio Store with a 50% OFF 
From Monday: March 28th - Wednesday: March 30th, 2016.


The time we all have been waiting for is finally here..
It's time to announce the 4 lucky winner or Brother & Sister Love..
★ ★ ★

The First 2 winner of "Brother Love" are:
★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★

& The last 2 winners of: "Sister Love" are:
★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★
Congrats to the winners, Don't forget to message me to claim your prize.
You have until Wednesday: March 30th, 2016 PST 
to claim you are the winner, after that offer is Not Valid!
★ ★ ★






No comments:

Post a Comment