Pages

› New Release: "Made For Eachother"

Happy Friday you all.. I'm here with a release I created a while now and it's finally time
to release it, This gorgeous kit features: 82 Elements & 27 Papers created at 300 dpi, 
This amazing kit is perfect to scrap those beautiful moments you captured with your
love ones, The colors of this kit are soft but sweet you won't regret grabbing this today!
Grab Made For Eachother in my store with a 20% OFF till Monday April 11th.
★ ★ ★

New Release: "Made For Eachother"
★ ★ ★


Clickable images = Takes you to my store.

Also, Today I want to share with all of you this brilliant layouts made from the
Creative Team of (WLS) With Love Studio, Their work is amazing and beautiful,
Thank you ladies for this gorgeous layouts, you guys rock!
★ ★ ★
Layouts Created By: Tammy ♥ (Left) & Shanna ♥ (Right) 

Layouts Created By: Trinanne ♥
★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★
Thank you so much for your amazing work!
★ ★ ★










No comments:

Post a Comment