Pages

› With Love Studio Flash Day Sale!

Today is the 2nd day of With Love Studio Flash Day Sale and as part of the celebration
With Love Studio is featuring 3 FANTASTIC designers, Today is the day to save BIG!
★ ★ ★
The 3 featured designers are: 
★ ★ ★
Also, If you buy any of our products and create a layout with it you can win a coupon 
of the same amount spent on the product used. Layout must be uploaded to my WLS Gallery
read more about this in this thread..
↓ ↓ ↓
Everything in my store is 50% Off  TODAY ONLY!!


★ ★ ★

And to finish with great news, I have a "Win Your Wish Giveaway" in the forum
which mean you can win one of my designs.. 
Visit me there and read more on how to play!
(click on any of the two images below to go to the main thread)












No comments:

Post a Comment