Pages

› New Release: "Defining Me," Lucky Winner & CT Layouts!

Hello Lovelies... It's that time again!! 
Today I'm releasing this amazing kit I created for all of you, This colorful kit is inspired on Me,
I wanted to create something that defines me and I'm so in love with the results..  
I love everything about this kit, the colors, elements & papers.. 
Defining Me Features: 134 Elements & 27 Papers created at 300 dpi & for this weekend
only you could grab this kit for $1.00 Only until May 30th, 2016.
★ ★ ★ 
New Release: "Defining Me"
★ ★ ★ 


Shanna, Debora & Tammy have created this beautiful layouts for me, 
and all I can say is that I really love how much effort they put in each 
layout they have made for me, They're super talented!! 
★ ★ ★ 





















No comments:

Post a Comment