Pages

› New Release: "More than a Mom"


Happy Sunday Everyone, First of all I want to wish a
Happy Mother's Day
to all the beautiful mommies, being a mom is the best thing ever happened to me,
I am a mom of 3 and I'm so proud to have 3 little persons behind me all the time,
I'm sure that you know the feeling, Hope you have an amazing day!!
★ ★ ★ 
Back to business... I used the same color palette of "More than a Mom" Freebie to create
this Full Size kit, This kit features: 66 Elements & 27 Papers Created at 300 dpi. 
and also it's perfect to scrap all those wonderful memories that you'll be capturing today!
You will be able to get this "More Than A Mom" kit in my store for $1.00 Today Only!!
Hope you like it and enjoyed the freebie!
★ ★ ★ 

Click image to go to my store!







No comments:

Post a Comment