Pages

› New Release: "Mother & Daughter" + Winner & CT Layouts!

Hello Lovelies & Happy Friday!! 
Today I'm releasing this beautiful kit in honor to all the lovely mom's out there,
The soft colors of this kit makes it perfect to scrap all the lovely & sweet
pictures you want to keep forever..
This lovely kit features 69 Elements & 20 Papers Created at 300 dpi.
Available now in my store with a 50% Off 
★ ★ ★ 
New Release: "Mother & Daughter"
★ ★ ★ 


Note: To buy/see my products click on images.


Also, Today I want to share this beautiful layouts created by the amazing
CT ladies of WLS, Thank you ladies, Amazing as Always!!
★ ★ ★ 
Layouts Created By: Elizabeth & Shanna

Look at this beautiful layout created by: Debora


Finally it's time to announce the lucky winner of "Mother & Daughter"
I used Random.org to help me find a winner and here it is..
★ ★ ★ 

★ ★ ★ 
Congrats to the winner, Don't forget to message me to claim your prize.
You have until Friday: May 13th, 2016 PST
to claim you are the winner, after that offer is Not Valid!
★ ★ ★ 




No comments:

Post a Comment