Pages

June Lovely Colors at With Love Studio!


Hello Everyone!! Today I want to share with all of you my portion of 
With Love Studio Lovely Colors for the month of June 2016.
For this month we (designers) used the same color palette which is the one below
and we all choose our own theme, Isn't that amazing!
★ ★ ★ 
★ ★ ★ 

For this month I chose "Fresh Lemonade" as my theme, which I love,
because I think the colors are perfect for this kit.. Lovely colors is separated 
by packs so you will be able to find my Element Pack which Includes 31 Elements
and my Paper Pack that includes: 20 Papers in store for $1.00 Only til June 20th.
★ ★ ★ 


Click My Store button to take a look at my Fresh Lemonade kit and other of my designs!


★ ★ ★ 

Click June Lovely colors to view other Designers portions!!
★ ★ ★ 





No comments:

Post a Comment