Pages

› New Release: "Family is Everything" Lucky Winner & CT Layouts!

Happy Friday, It's time to release my "Family is Everything" kit.. 
I'm so excited to show you my newest creation, This kit is inspired by my family,
My Family is Everything for me and I'm sure for you too..
This Family is Everything kit features: 105 Elements & 25 Papers created at 300 dpi.
and it's perfect to scrap all your beautiful moments gathering with your family and why not 
with friends too, because family is not always a blood type.. 
Hope you like and enjoy this beautiful family kit and don't forget it's now available
in my store with a 35% OFF starting today Friday: July 22nd - Monday: July 25th, 2016.
★ ★ ★
New Release: "Family is Everything"
★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★


Thank you to Elizabeth, Tammy & Christina From WLS Creative Team ♡
& to Nicole from my Creative Team.. 
for creating this beautiful layouts for me using "Family is Everything."
★ ★ ★


 
★ ★ ★




Time to announce the lucky winner of "Family is Everything" from my Facebook Fan Page,
and before I do so, I want to thank everyone who participated, You guys are the best, Let's keep growing together, I hope you guys stay tuned for more games! 
★ ★ ★

Congrats to the Winner:   Lynda Brown 
★ ★ ★
Congrats to the winner, Don't forget to message me to claim your prize,
You have until Friday: July 29th, 2016 at midnight PST to claim your prize! 
★ ★ ★
Thank you everyone and see you all in my next game!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment