Pages

› New Release: "Life is," Lucky Winner & CT Layouts!

Hello Everyone.. It's time to release my newest creation which I cannot
wait to show you, This newest creation is called: "Life is.." to me Life is beautiful, 
challenging & sometimes is hard, we all have or ups and downs, but also, life is marvelous,
and exciting, and speaking of which.. I'm Excited to show you all the complete preview
here it is.. This Life is kit features: 107 Elements & 25 Papers created at 300 dpi. & for 
this weekend only you can find this amazing kit with a 20% off till Monday: July 11th, 2016.
★ ★ ★ 
New Release: "Life is.."
★ ★ ★  
Any of the images above will take you to my store!

★ ★ ★ 
The following are Layouts created for the beautiful CT Ladies of With Love Studio!

Thanks to Elynnia ♡ 
for creating this beautiful layout for me,
She has a unique talent, Love the way she plays
with all the elements & papers and creates an
amazing page, I really love it.

Thanks to Tammy ♡
for creating this sweet & cute layout for me,
This baby takes the whole credit, she is so cute..
Another amazing and talented person, her work
is brilliant and so nice, Love her work!

Thank you Jennifer ♡
For creating this layout and reminding me 
how amazing life is, This baby picture of her
is how Life should be described.. She got talent!

Thank you ladies, Your amazing work makes my designs to look amazing!

Finally it's time to announce the lucky winner of my Facebook Fan Page, 
but before I do so, I wanted to thank everyone who participated, I definitely have seen new 
faces which I really love, and I hope you guys stay tuned for more games and more freebies.. 
Back to business.. The lucky winner of "Life is.." is:
★ ★ ★ 
Winner: Cleah Valero ♡
★ ★ ★ 

Congrats to the winner, Don't forget to message me to claim your prize,
You have until Friday: July 15th, 2016 at midnight PST to claim your prize!
★ ★ ★ 
Thank you guys and I will see you in my next game!




No comments:

Post a Comment