Pages

New Release: "Love Baking," Lucky Winner & CT Layouts!

Hello & Happy Friday Everyone!!
I'm so glad to be back with a new release and a lucky winner, Hope all of you are having a 
wonderful month.. Today I'm releasing this beautiful and yummy kit that I made with lots
of love, I personally love baking it's one of my favorite things to do besides scrapbooking 
of course, This Kit is called "Love Baking" and it features 95 Elements & 25 Papers Created
at 300 dpi, Hope you guys like it and don't forget that is now available in my With Love Studio
Store with a 35% OFF Till Monday: September 12th, 2016.. Take advantage of this special sale!
Link to my store is under the preview
★ ★ ★

New Release: "Love Baking"
★ ★ ★


Thanks to my Creative Team for creating this beautiful layouts using "Love Baking"
Please take a minute of your time to see this amazing layouts!!
★ ★ ★

Nicole & Elizabeth
★ ★ ★
It's time to announce the lucky winner of: "Love Baking" from my Facebook Game,
but before I do so, I want to take a moment to thank everyone who participated in 
another of my games, Thank you for all your support... Let's announce the winner..

Congratulations to: Darlene & Patty ♡
for winning a free copy of "Love Baking."
★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★
Congrats again and don't forget to message to claim you prize,
You have until September 16th, 2016 to do so..
*Any message after the due date will not be considered*
★ ★ ★







No comments:

Post a Comment